Each Friday I share some of my favorite finds related to praying or writing. If I think it could help you pray or write better, then I’ll include it below.
Do you have someone else’s article or post to share? Join the Contemplative Writers Facebook group, comment on today’s post on my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter (@LisaKDeam) to nominate your favorite articles, blog posts, and books by Thursday at noon each week.
- Monday Merton: Love Is Never Silent Before Injustice via Ed Cyzewski
- Inside Out Spiritual Practices: Sacred Laughing via Greg Richardson
- An Afternoon of Lectio Divina via Cara Meredith
- Are Slow Writers Doomed to Fail in the Digital Age? via Anne R. Allen (it’s okay to be a slow writer . . . phew)
- Richard Feynman’s “Notebook Technique” Will Help You Learn Any Subject–at School, at Work, or in Life (a neat idea for tackling a new subject or writing project)